Consecutive three month membership – you pick your three months.
One-time Initiation $4,000 | Monthly Dues of $1,200
With your seasonal golf membership, you and your family will enjoy all of the superb amenities the Bradenton Country Club has to offer – Golf, Driving Range, Tennis, Pickleball, Pool, Fitness Center, Dining, and Social Events.
Bradenton Country Club features a historic 18-hole Donald Ross course with capped membership – so you can play when you want to play.
You may use this membership year after year and it can be applied toward a full time membership.
$1250 one time Initiation Fee and $350 Monthly Dues
With your seasonal social membership, you and your family will enjoy Tennis, Pickleball, Pool, Fitness, Dining and Social Events.
Our outstanding tennis program is rated one of the best in Manatee County, and features seven lighted Har-Tru tennis courts for your enjoyment. The club’s offering of social events and fitness programs ensure you have options in enjoying everything the club has to offer.
You may use this membership year after year and it can be applied to a full-time membership.
- The walker-friendly 18-hole Donald Ross golf course is designed for all and is maintained year round.
- Pace of play is a priority and rounds rarely take more than four hours.
- A capped membership ensures golfers can play when they want to play.
- Rated one of the best tennis programs in Manatee County, the club’s tennis program features seven Har-Tru lighted courts.
- Enjoy playing on one of our six Pickleball Courts.
- Members can enjoy the club’s heated junior-sized Olympic pool, kiddie pool, pool café, and fitness center year round.
- Rich in family and tradition, our members enjoy a wide variety of social events, as well as fine dining at the club throughout the year.
- The club is conveniently located close to downtown, and the surrounding keys and beaches.
- The club’s dedicated staff provides outstanding service throughout the property.
- The club’s responsive management team and member-elected Board of Directors ensure the club is always managed in an open and fiscally responsible manner.