Private Club and Golf Since 1924
Bradenton Country Club offers a variety of memberships. The facility is an irresistible Spanish style clubhouse with decorative columns and palatial arches. Our members love the beautifully manicured golf course and inviting covered veranda overlooking the 18th green.
- The walker-friendly 18-hole Donald Ross golf course is designed for all and is maintained year round.
- Pace of play is a priority and rounds rarely take more than four hours.
- A capped membership ensures golfers can play when they want to play.
- Rated one of the best tennis programs in Manatee County, the club’s tennis program features seven Har-Tru lighted courts.
- Enjoy playing on one of our six Pickleball Courts.
- Members can enjoy the club’s heated junior-sized Olympic pool, kiddie pool, pool café, and fitness center year round.
- Rich in family and tradition, our members enjoy a wide variety of social events, as well as fine dining at the club throughout the year.
- The club is conveniently located close to downtown, and the surrounding keys and beaches.
- The club’s dedicated staff provides outstanding service throughout the property.
- The club’s responsive management team and member-elected Board of Directors ensure the club is always managed in an open and fiscally responsible manner.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS MEMBERSHIP FAQ’S
How do I become a member?
An application must be signed and submitted to our sales director and approved by our general manager and membership committee.
Is the membership an equity membership?
Does one membership grant access to my entire family?
Memberships include your spouse and children under the age of 25 living at home.
Who owns and operates Bradenton Country Club?
BCC is member owned and operated by the Board of Directors. The Board of Directors is elected by the membership and appoints a General Manager to run the day to day operations of the club.
How many Members does Bradenton Country Club have?
We have approximately 500 Members, 250 which include golf. Our total capacity of Full Golf Memberships is 300.
Is Bradenton Country Club completely private?
Yes, BCC is a member owned, private club.
Are corporate memberships available?
Do I need to be a member of Bradenton Country Club or be sponsored by a member to have an event?
No, although Bradenton Country Club is a private club, the dining and banquet rooms are available for non-member events. You do not need member sponsorship to host an event here, and we welcome the opportunity to serve you as a member for the day.
Can my company have meetings at Bradenton Country Club?
Yes, we can accommodate 10 to 250 guests for corporate meetings and/or special events.
When do I start paying dues?
Dues are billed monthly and coincide with the start of your membership.
What is the dress code?
Grill Room, Golf and tennis attire for both men and women. T-shirts, sweatpants, tank tops, and cutoffs are not allowed. A collared shirt is required for gentleman.
Veranda, Azalea, Palm and Egret Rooms
Men – Collared shirts with dress shorts or slacks – sports coats are optional
Women – Capris, skirts, dresses, dress slacks, blouses, and sweaters
Jeans are not acceptable
Women – Shorts that are mid-thigh. Slacks and shirts with or without collars are acceptable. No jeans, cutoffs, tennis attire or tank tops.
Gentleman – Shorts that are mid-thigh or slacks. Collared and mock turtle neck shirts are suitable, provided they have sleeves. No jeans, sweat suits, tank tops, tennis short or other athletic shorts
Gentleman may not wear hats or caps inside the clubhouse
Shower clogs are not allowed in any area of the clubhouse
Swim suits may not be worn inside the clubhouse’
All guests must adhere to the dress code. It is the responsibility of the club member to inform their guest(s) of the dress code.
Can I bring guests to the Club?
Dining – You are always encouraged to brings guests to dine with you or
bring them to any of our scheduled, special or annual events.
Tennis – You may bring a guest six times annually for a nominal fee
Golf – You may bring a guest six times annually and green fees do apply
Can I upgrade my membership from Social to Full Membership?
Yes, you can upgrade your membership at anytime, by paying the difference in the initiation fee.
Do we have a reciprocal list of other country clubs where we have privileges?
Yes. These vary year to year – please contact our Golf Pro Shop for a current list.
Are reservations required for dinner and special events?
We always recommend reservations for special events and dining.
What is Bradenton Country Club’s open play policy?
BCC’s open play policy is a flexible concept intended to allow the maximum use of the golf course for all adults with golf playing privileges.
Whom should I contact with other membership questions or for a tour of the Club?
Please contact Kelly Price, Sales Director for any membership questions you may have at 941-792-1600.