Private Club and Golf Since 1924
Bradenton Country Club’s Social membership offers a spectacular Tennis program with 7 har-tru tennis courts, and six Pickleball courts. This membership also includes our resort-style, heated swimming pool, driving range, fitness center, incredible dining and all social events.
Our inviting clubhouse is home to a grill, dining room, and banquet rooms. Additionally, this membership also includes access to the golf course six times a year – green fees apply.
With the Social Membership, you can enjoy all of the club’s social offerings year round.
Bradenton Country Club has wonderful benefits that make us the best private Club in Manatee County!
- The walker-friendly 18-hole Donald Ross golf course is designed for all and is maintained year round.
- Pace of play is a priority and rounds rarely take more than four hours.
- A capped membership ensures golfers can play when they want to play.
- Rated one of the best tennis programs in Manatee County, the club’s tennis program features seven Har-Tru lighted courts.
- Enjoy playing on one of our six Pickleball Courts.
- Members can enjoy the club’s heated junior-sized Olympic pool, kiddie pool, pool café, and fitness center year round.
- Rich in family and tradition, our members enjoy a wide variety of social events, as well as fine dining at the club throughout the year.
- The club is conveniently located close to downtown, and the surrounding keys and beaches.
- The club’s dedicated staff provides outstanding service throughout the property.
- The club’s responsive management team and member-elected Board of Directors ensure the club is always managed in an open and fiscally responsible manner.