Private Club and Golf Since 1924
Our three-month trial membership is designed to give members the experience of the Bradenton Country Club without a lengthy commitment. Through this limited membership, you can see all that the club has to offer, and then secure the regular yearly membership that works best for you.
Trial initiation fee will be applied to regular initiation fee of $7500 at conversion.
Bradenton Country Club has wonderful benefits that make us the best private Club in Manatee County!
- The walker-friendly 18-hole Donald Ross golf course is designed for all and is maintained year round.
- Pace of play is a priority and rounds rarely take more than four hours.
- A capped membership ensures golfers can play when they want to play.
- Rated one of the best tennis programs in Manatee County, the club’s tennis program features seven Har-Tru lighted courts.
- Members can enjoy the club’s heated junior-sized Olympic pool, kiddie pool, pool café, and fitness center year round.
- Rich in family and tradition, our members enjoy a wide variety of social events, as well as fine dining at the club throughout the year.
- The club is conveniently located close to downtown, and the surrounding keys and beaches.
- The club’s dedicated staff provides outstanding service throughout the property.
- The club’s responsive management team and member-elected Board of Directors ensure the club is always managed in an open and fiscally responsible manner.